Wednesday 4 May 2011

Lockup = Facedown!

Lockup = Facedown! by [Nocturne]
Lockup = Facedown!, a photo by [Nocturne] on Flickr.

I've seen a few of these knocking around and I personally find them absolutly hilarious. So I would like to thank my inspirations for this. Trevor Williams, and Andrew Whyte, you have both made my day several times with your hilarious face downs and inspired me to do one myself with my own spin.

I have now been skateboarding for well over 10 years and have spent many happy occasion on this ramp, and a few unhappy ones where injuries have forced me to hobble back to my car and drove home some what battered and bruised.

Locking up is where you do a trick on a ramp and you board catches on the copin (the top bit) your board then stays there and you fall literally flat on your face!

When you fall over so hard you have 2 choices, get up as quickly as possible and walk it off, or lay there for an indefinate period of time until you feel good enough to join the rest of the world vertically again. This is to show the second choice of laying there face down in the ramp, the stars show the amount of time passing while this is occouring.

Hope everyone likes it!

www.noctography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers