Friday 27 May 2011

D1842

D1842 by [Nocturne]
D1842, a photo by [Nocturne] on Flickr.

Another shot from the permission shoot I organised for me and my buddies. Seen as it was a train place I did actually shoot many trains, there was a lot of interesting stuff in there that i've not shot before, where as I've shot trains a fair bit. I've not shot one of these in a while so I jumpd at the chance. Most of the trains were quite cramed together on the track so this is the best angle I could get, which does work quite well. I used a blue gel to light paint the cab, as it contrasted with the yellow and black exterior and also would have contrasted with how orange the sky came out.

www.noctography.co.uk

www.lightpaintingphotography.co.uk

www.luminarymovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers