Saturday 7 May 2011

Goodnight Old Friend

Goodnight Old Friend by [Nocturne]
Goodnight Old Friend, a photo by [Nocturne] on Flickr.

Another picture from the last time I went to my favourite plane graveyard to say good bye to my old friend the shackleton.

All the planes at this graveyard have been scrapped off now, apart from the shackleton, a whirlwind raf rescue helecopter, a sea prince, and some other plane I can't figure what it is. Is this was for sale, I would get me and all my buddies to buy it and transport it closer to home, haha, dream on! If I won the lottery, which would never happen! I would buy all of the abandoned planes around the country, buy a house with a ot of land and dump them all outside my house so me and my light painting mates can shoot them all the time.

Converted to B&W

R.I.P The Shackleton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers