Saturday 21 May 2011

Crewe Station A

Crewe Station A by [Nocturne]
Crewe Station A, a photo by [Nocturne] on Flickr.

I managed to get permission for me and my good buddies to go and photograph some trains and busses. Was a really greay place with lots to do. Thanks to Glynne for letting us shoot there and stay out with us until 3am.

I've always liked this signal box and remember my uncle taking me up there as a child and showing me how the levers worked. (He used to work here)

The clouds look so awesome on this, but I actuall came up with the idea because Phil was shooting on my left and when he flashed it created those nice shadows coming through the fence and all on the trees, so thanks to Phil for lighting that side, then I did a bit of painting at the right and flashed a few times at the front.

So thanks to Phil, Fran, Andy and Rhys for coming out and having a laugh, it's not often I get to relax while shooting and chil with mates and have a laugh in the process, it's usually quite serious and sometimes boring, much better with mates.

www.noctography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers